domenica 1 giugno 2014

just bored

ENG
I think I grew up in these last eight months more than in all my life. I mean, I found myself, I understood what I’m really able to and what I’m not good at. I learnt how to put myself to the test, to sort out for myself, but aboveall (more than anything else) to get bored and astonished with an incredible talent.
Truly, my passion for fashion was born many years ago, when I began to follow the first bloggers who were appearing (yeah, before it was mainstream) and to dream of all their clothes. I’m very alive to how people are dressed on the streets, and street style was my world. Now guys, after 5-6 years of black trousers + white t-shirt + leather jacket I have to say stop. Is it really necessary sharing your outfit of jeans + white t-shirt + shoes of the moment every damn day? I could be envious (yes I am, a lot), but you have a lot of money and opportunities. So, risk, reinvent yourself, let us be surprised! And I’m not saying that shirt + jeans or trousers + t-shirt are  ugly/wrong/boring, but I can understand by myself it is a pretty match. Please, it’s not necessary that you show it every damn day. With love.
And follow Susie of Style Bubble, a blogger and woman who knows how to do it.

ITA
Penso di essere maturata di più in questi ultimi otto mesi che in tutta la mia vita. E con maturare mi riferisco a trovare me stessa, a capire di cosa sono veramente capace e per cosa sono negata, ho imparato a mettermi alla prova, ad arrangiarmi e soprattutto, più di qualsiasi cosa, ad annoiarmi e a sorprendermi con una facilità spiazzante.
Vi dico la verità, la mia passione per la moda è nata molti anni fa, quando ho iniziato a seguire le prime blogger che spuntavano (già, prima che fosse mainstream) e a sognare di possedere tutti i loro vestiti. Sono molto attenta a come la gente è vestita per la strada e lo streetstyle era diventato il mio mondo. Ora ragazzi, dopo 5-6 anni di pantaloni neri+tshirt bianca+giacchino di pelle io dico basta. C'è veramente bisogno di pubblicare ogni santo giorno il tuo outfit in jeans+camicia bianca+scarpe del momento? Sarò invidiosa (sì lo sono, e anche tanto), ma sei piena di soldi e opportunità, e allora buttati, reinventati, sorprendici! E non sto dicendo che camicia+jeans, pantalone+tshirt siano brutti/sbagliati/noiosi, ma ci arrivo da sola che sono un abbinamento carino. Vi prego, non serve che me lo mostrate ogni santo giorno. Con amore.
E seguite Susie di Style Bubble, una blogger e donna che ne sa.

ESP
Creo que he madurado más en estos últimos ocho meses que en toda mi vida. Y con madurar me refiero a encontrar mí misma, entender lo que verdaderamente estoy capable de hacer y lo por que estoy negada, he aprendido ponerme a prueba, estar como un pez en el agua, pero sobretodo, más que nunca, he aprendido aburrirme y asombrarme con una facilidad increible.
Os digo la verdad, mi pasión por la moda nació hace muchos años, cuando empezé seguir las primeras bloggers que estaban apareciendo (antes de ser mainstream) y soñar de tener todos sus trajes. Estoy muy atenta a como la gente se viste por la calle y el street style es mi mundo. Ahora, después 5-6 años de pantalones negros + camiseta blanca + chaqueta de cuero yo digo basta. ¿Hay verdaderemente la necesidad de publicar cada día tu outfit en vaqueros + camiseta blanca + zapatos del momento? Podría estar envidiosa (sí lo estoy, mucho), pero tienes mucho dinero y oportunidades, entonces ¡anímate, reinvéntate, asómbranos! Y no estoy diciendo que camisa + vaqueros o pantalones + camiseta son feos/equivocados/aburridos, pero lo entiendo por mí misma que es una buena combinación.
Por favor, no es necesario que lo mostráis cada día. Con amor.
Y seguid Susie de Style Bubble, una blogger y mujer que sabe lo que hace.









(Credits: Le21éme, Style Bubble, vogue.com, Stockholm Streetstyle)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Write me, I love people.

09 10