domenica 19 gennaio 2014

blue coat

ENG
Fortunately Winter is going away and I already feel like I'll miss my faourite coat so much next spring. I bought it last year at Pull&Bear for 40€ (sales). Also pictures where taken last year and I'm very fond of them cause of the photographer, my friend Diletta, cause of the sweater that my mother made for me and cause of those black pants I bought at Benetton for 12€ (sales) and I recently broke up. Actually what I don't regret are my short hair ahah!

ESP
Por suerte el invierno está yendose y ya me parece que extrañaré demasiado mi chaquetón favorito la próxima primavera. Lo compré el año pasado por Pull&Bear por 40€ (rebajas). También las fotos son del año pasado y soy muy aficionados a ellas por la fotógrafa, mi amiga Diletta, por el jersey que mi madre ha hecho para mí y por aquel pantalón comprado por Benetton por 12€ (rebajas) y que recientemente he quebrado. De hecho lo que no extraño es mi pelo corto hahah!




(Coat: Pull&Bear, Sweater: DIY, Trousers: Benetton, Shoes: H&M)

Photos: Diletta Bisetto





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Write me, I love people.

09 10